Research shows that a lot of international students are still uncertain about how to go about getting fully funded scholarship programs in the UK. It pleases me to bring your knowledge that a good number of fully-funded scholarships are available just for you as an international student to choose from.
In this article, we will be giving a detailed explanation of how these scholarships work as well as their step-by-step application processes and benefits. As I mentioned earlier, there are thousands of scholarships available for international students in the UK, and in this article, we will be reviewing the top 15 fully-funded scholarships for you as an international student in the UK.
These scholarships are parked with travel insurance, health insurance, living costs, and a well above average monthly stipend of £2000 alongside the tuition fees. So you have no worries at all when applying for these fully-funded scholarship programs as they have been designed to aid ease your journey through school.
So without further ado, let’s get into the details of the top 15 fully-funded scholarships for international students in the UK.
Top 15 fully-funded scholarships for international students in the UK.
- Schumacher Scholarship:
The Schumacher Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that offers students from all over the world the opportunity to study in the UK. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, living costs, and a monthly stipend of £5,000.
To be eligible for the Schumacher Scholarship, you must have a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree from an accredited university in the UK or Europe. You also need to have achieved at least an ‘A’ grade in your previous academic studies. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a fully-funded program for international students offering master’s and Ph.D. studies. This scholarship provides a yearly allowance of £17,848, health insurance, £2,000 funding for academic development, and a family allowance of up to £10,120.
Applicants for this scholarship[p program must be from countries outside the UK to grant them eligibility to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree. Must have good academic excellence and possess a leadership capacity. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
Some of the benefits of this scholarship include:
- -Provision of one economy airfare which can be used at the beginning and end of the course
- -Fundings for unforeseen circumstances
- -You also get a right to paternity/maternity funding should you ever require it. You may have to apply to temporarily cease your studies for 6 months and also still have access to your maintenance allowance during this period.
- -You also get a right to inbound visa costs. -you also get a right to the family allowance of a stipulated amount depending on the number of children you have.
You can hurry on to the school’s website for more findings. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Chevening Scholarships:
The Chevening Scholarships are a range of scholarships that are offered to international students who wish to pursue a career in diplomacy. These scholarships provide funding for your studies, as well as a monthly allowance and travel support. Eligibility for these scholarships is based on your academic excellence, financial need, and the strength of your application.
Some of the benefits of the Chevening Scholarships include:
- -You will receive a monthly allowance of £1,500
- -You will also receive travel support to help you with your studies
- -Your application will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will decide whether or not you are eligible for the scholarship.
- -The Chevening Scholarships are renewable each year, provided that you maintain good academic progress.
You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
The Bristol University Think Big Scholarships offers a range of fully-funded scholarship programs for international students who are interested in undergraduate and master’s studies. These scholarships provide you with funding for your studies, as well as a monthly allowance and travel support. The university’s acceptance rate is about 67.3%.
These scholarship awards are valued at £5,000, £10,000, and £20,000 respectively. To apply for this scholarship program, you can use the International scholarships online application form. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship:
The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship is available to international students who are enrolling in an undergraduate degree program at a participating university around the world. This program covers a fee reduction to eligible students which serves as a waiver of £2,000 per year which sums up to £8,000 for the duration of the four years of studies.
Some requirements for this scholarship program include:
- -Every applicant must be a full-time international student.
- -Every applicant must be schooling overseas for the tuition fee purposes.
- -Every applicant must have received an admissions offer from the University of Stirling for an eligible undergraduate program.
- -Every applicant must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school during application to the University of Stirling.
You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Program:
The Rotary Peace Fellowship Program offers a range of fully-funded scholarship awards for international students who are interested in masters and Ph.D. studies. These scholarships provide you with an annual tuition fee, monthly allowance, travel support, as well as all internship and field trip expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for the Rotary scholarship program include
- -Applicants must have a strong commitment toward cross-cultural understanding and peace and unity which is displayed through the student’s academic and professional as well as community and personal service.
- -The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- -The applicant must possess Leadership potential.
- -And lastly, applicants have had a full-time experience in peace or development work for at least three years.
However, you are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you’re an employee of a Rotary Club or an active Rotary member. To apply for this scholarship program, you will need to complete the online application form. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Imperial College London Scholarships:
Imperial College London offers a range of scholarships for international students. These scholarships provide you with an annual tuition fee, monthly allowance, travel support, as well as all internship and field trip expenses which are valued at £21,400. These scholarships are highly competitive and get awarded to students with distinguished academic excellence.
Eligibility Criteria for the Imperial College London scholarship program include
- -Applicants must have a strong commitment to academic excellence.
- -Applicants must have achieved a good academic record and be in the top 10% of their graduating class.
- -Applicants must also show strong leadership potential and demonstrate enthusiasm for pursuing a career in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM).
- -Applicants must have scored the minimum score set by the Institution for the English Language.
You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships:
The Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships(CSC) awards several fully-funded scholarships to International students in the UK. This scholarship provides airfare from your home country to the UK at the beginning and end of your award, an all-paid tuition and examination fees, living allowance, and clothing allowance (if necessary). This award covers the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas. The Common Wealth Scholarships offer International scholarships to deserving applicants.
Eligibility for Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships include:
- -Applicants must be citizens, nationals, or residents of a Commonwealth country.
- -Applicants must have an excellent academic record (at least 3.5/4 stars at A level or equivalent).
- – Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- -Applicants must have a first-class honors degree or an equivalent qualification.
- – Applicants must be able to demonstrate English language skills in addition to their other qualifications.
- – Applicants must have goals of studying a full-time course at an accredited UK university or college.
The Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Service(CSFS) offers support and advice to students who are interested in applying for Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships. They also run an online application system that enables you to apply for these scholarships online.
You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Rhodes Trust Scholarship:
The Rhodes Trust Scholarship offers a full scholarship to international students who have achieved the highest grades in their academic subjects and demonstrate financial need. Rhodes Trust scholarship is one of the oldest and most prestigious international scholarship programs all around the world. This scholarship is being funded by the Rhodes Trust in Oxford. This scholarship program covers Oxford University fees as well as College fees by providing a yearly stipend of £15,900.
Eligibility for Rhodes Trust Scholarships includes:
- -Applicants must possess outstanding character credibility.
- -Applicants must have achieved excellent grades in their academic subjects with a minimum GPA of 3.70.
- -Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- – Applicants must be international students who are attending an accredited university or college in the UK.
- – Applicants must have a first-class honors degree or an equivalent qualification.
- – Applicants must have a valid passport and be able to provide proof of citizenship.
- – Applicants must not have received funding from the Rhodes Trust in the past two years.
For more information on Rhodes Trust Scholarships, please visit their website. You can also apply online through their application system. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships:
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships are offered to promising students who have exhibited exceptional leadership qualities and demonstrate a commitment to social justice. These scholarships are available to students from all backgrounds, including those with disabilities. Applicants must be in their final year of study at an accredited university or college in the UK and demonstrate financial need.
eligibility Criteria include:
- -Applicants must have an active application for asylum in the UK or a refuge home. Documentation will be required for this to demonstrate your status which will be presented on your MyGoldsmiths account.
- -Applicants must hold an offer of study on any undergraduate or postgraduate course from Goldsmiths.
- -Applicants must have a first-class honors degree or equivalent qualification.
The application closes on May 22, 2022. For more information on Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships, please visit their website. You can also apply online through their application system. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Clarendon Scholarships:
The Clarendon Scholarships is a major fully-funded scholarship program for graduates also available at Oxford University. The Clarendon Scholarships are open to graduates of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and any other country with an agreement in place with the United Kingdom. You must have a first-class or upper second-class degree from an accredited university in one of the following disciplines: arts and humanities, law, political science, economics, sciences, or mathematics. Approximately 140 scholarships are offered to applicants all over the world every year. This scholarship covers the full cost of your tuition and college fees and also offers a grant for living expenses.
The Clarendon Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit only and there is no minimum age requirement.
You do not need to be a resident of the United Kingdom to apply. The Clarendon Scholarships are renewable for up to two more years and can be taken at any accredited university in the world. The application process is very simple and you can apply online through their website. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
:12. Cambridge Trust International Scholarships:
The Cambridge Trust International Scholarships are available to undergraduate, and postgraduate doctoral students from all over the world in all subjects. This UK scholarship program is available for three years to every student who will be registered for a three-year research program It covers the full cost of tuition fees and maintenance during the course. The Cambridge Trust offers 500 scholarships yearly to 1,100-1,400 students within residence every year from over 80 countries all across the world. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Windle Trust Postgraduate Scholarships:
The Windle Trust Postgraduate Scholarships are available to postgraduate students who have completed a full-time undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification from an accredited institution of higher learning in any subject. You must also be registered as a student at an eligible UK university and demonstrate excellent academic potential. The Windle Trust offers scholarships worth between £2, 000 and £10,000 annually to around 50 students, leadership training, and a coaching program. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Joint Japan Worldbank Scholarships:
The Joint Japan Worldbank Scholarships are available to undergraduate and graduate students from all over the world who have excellent academic potential. You must also have a strong commitment to public service and be interested in working in development-related fields. The Joint Japan Worldbank Scholarships cover the full cost of tuition fees, maintenance fees, monthly allowance to cover living expenses, and medical insurance during the course. There are currently around 100 scholarships available each year. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
- Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is fully funded and provided for international students who seek to pursue a postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford. The scholarship is open to students who have achieved excellent academic results and demonstrate strong leadership qualities. You must also have a valid passport and be able to provide evidence of financial support for the entire duration of your studies. The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship offers a yearly scholarship worth over £8,000. Up to five full scholarships are awarded to applicants every year and cover the tuition cost throughout the masters and outstanding 1+1 MBA studies.
Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship include:
- -Applicants must possess a firm personal character, commitment, and integrity.
- -Applicants must have leadership potential -Applicants must have the ability to envision how to achieve sustainable solutions to challenges.
- -Have the intention to address world-scale social challenges both in their career or in an existing organization
- -Applicants must have a clear vision of how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow them to accomplish objectives.
I hope you find this article very helpful, and it goes a long way in empowering you in your desired educational pursuit. You Can Learn More About This Opportunity Here
Join Us for latest Updates